Thursday, August 20, 2026

A Word From Our Sponsor

 A Word From Our Sponsor

-----------------------------------------------

I guess that's me...

I started this blog because I got got fed up with the way the mainstream media were reporting events during the Covid pandemic and the ensuing 'Trucker Protest' up here in Canada. I also was appalled by the blatant one-sided coverage and censorship involving Donald Trump and his ensuing persecution after the 2020 election. It's not that I was a big Donald Trump fan, but it was obvious that the press were being far from impartial and fair, and the censorship was infuriating. 

So I decided to start this blog and try to post stuff that didn't fit into the mainstream narrative. My problem with all of this is, I'm getting tired of the one-sided views from both the left and the right. Nobody looks at the both sides of the issue anymore. It's not objective at all. So, that being the case, I've decided to shift gears somewhat. I'm now going to be employing AI a lot more in this blog with a focus on Mundane Astrology and AI-driven book summaries. I'll still post things from the net that I finding interesting, but I'll be more discerning on what I decide to post.

I'm finding using AI (mostly Google Gemini) in my other blogs a lot more engaging and interesting. I also find it somewhat creative as I can form and shape my questions so as to direct the AI I'm using to focus on the issues I'm interested in exploring.

See how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Word From Our Sponsor

  A Word From Our Sponsor ----------------------------------------------- I guess that's me... I started this blog because I got got fed...